Spring into Cleaning! Carpet Cleaning Tips
Easter has come and gone and that means that most of us are thinking about spring, warmer weather and perhaps some necessary home cleaning! This month, we’re going to give you some tips to jump start your spring cleaning! We’ll start with carpets and the importance of carpet cleaning.
- Tip #1: Your carpets should be cleaned at least once a year.
- Tip #2: Keeping your carpets clean reduces or eliminates dust mites and micro-organisms living in the carpet as well as improves the air quality of your home or business
- Tip #3: When you clean your carpets, don’t forget your upholsteries as they can also gather dust mites and other micro-organisms.
If you’re not sure where to go for your carpet cleaning needs, be sure to call SERVPRO as we offer a variety of carpet cleaning services. That’s it for today, we hope you will join us for next week’s Friday lunchtime minute, where you get tips from the PROS. And remember, when the unexpected happens call SERVPRO of Dyersburg/Union City.
About SERVPRO of Dyersburg/Union City
SERVPRO of Dyersburg/Union City understands the stress and worry that comes with a fire or water damage and the disruption it causes your life and home or business. Our goal is to help minimize the interruption to your life and quickly make it "Like it never even happened."
SERVPRO of Dyersburg/Union City specializes in the cleanup and restoration of residential and commercial property after a fire, smoke or water damage. SERVPRO of Dyersburg/Union City can also mitigate mold and mildew from your home or business.
Our staff is highly trained in property damage restoration. From initial and ongoing training at SERVPRO’s corporate training facility to regular IICRC-industry certification, rest assured our staff is equipped with the knowledge to restore your property. With a nationwide system of qualified franchises, no damage is too large or too small for SERVPRO of Dyersburg/Union City.
If you would like to schedule service for your home or business, please call us today at (731) 627-6251!
Serving you since 1967, SERVPRO is the cleaning and restoration brand you know and trust.
Insurance and Payment Information
For a stress-free claims process, SERVPRO works with your insurance to help manage the insurance process and paperwork.
- AMRT - Applied Microbial Remediation Technician
- ASD - Applied Structural Drying Technician
- CCT - Carpet Cleaning Technician
- FSRT - Fire & Smoke Damage Restoration Technician
- IICRC Certified Firm
- UFT - Upholstery & Fabric Cleaning Technician
- WRT - Water Damage Restoration Technician
- Madison County Chamber of Commerce
- Bronze Chairman Award