Commercial Building Upkeep
Spring cleaning is just around the corner! After a long, cold winter, bacteria and other unwanted germs can start to pile up, not only in residential homes but in commercial buildings as well! A thorough commercial cleaning creates a safe place for employees to work and a more welcoming environment for potential customers! Below is a list of indoor commercial cleaning tips that can help your commercial building feel as good as new!
Indoor Commercial Cleaning Tips For…
- Dusting & Sanitizing
- Although dusting and sanitizing are things typically done year-round, there is never a wrong time to dust those out of sight - out of mind, difficult to reach places, and wipe down those high touched surfaces!
- Flooring & Carpets
- Foot traffic in and out of commercial buildings can leave behind a trail of dirt and grime. Carpets, in particular, show signs of debris build-up fast. Investing in a highly rated vacuum cleaner can help your carpet last longer and prevent further wear and tear over time.
- Purchasing strong cleaning products for tile or hardwood floors can also increase the longevity of your flooring. Thorough cleaning by professional carpet and floor cleaners is a great way to kick off the year and give your floors that extra shine and a new look!
- At the start of every year, these two office upkeep tasks can help keep any office feeling fresh and clean. The first step is consolidating files from the previous year and placing them in an area that is easily accessible. This process will make information quick to locate and account for if anything might arise from last year’s business.
- The second step is to reorganize the office entirely. Hopefully, this is something that can be done periodically throughout the year. Tidying up an office can bring a breath of fresh air to the workplace, and a change of scenery is always a great way to keep a refreshing work environment! Varying types of cleaning processes are needed depending on your type of business. If you have any questions or need assistance, SERVPRO can help!