Car Emergency Kit
You know how much SERVPRO cares about safety. Here are some tips to keep you safe in your car in the event of an emergency.
- Tip #1: Always have a first aid kit with you in the car. You can purchase your own for kit on Amazon for between $15 to $70.
- Tip #2: Always have a set of jumper cables in the car. You never know when you (or someone else) will need them.
- Tip #3: Keep that fire extinguisher handy and remember to test it every 6 months.
BONUS TIP: A lot of people are terrified of crashing their vehicle into a body of water and being unable to escape. Did you know that in the event that your vehicle is submerged, your headrest can save your life? Simply take it out like this and use the sharp ends to break open your window.
We hope you’ve enjoyed these car emergency tips. And remember, when the unexpected happens call SERVPRO of Dyersburg/Union City.
About SERVPRO of Dyersburg/Union City
SERVPRO of Dyersburg/Union City understands the stress and worry that comes with a fire or water damage and the disruption it causes your life and home or business. Our goal is to help minimize the interruption to your life and quickly make it "Like it never even happened."
SERVPRO of Dyersburg/Union City specializes in the cleanup and restoration of residential and commercial property after a fire, smoke or water damage. SERVPRO of Dyersburg/Union City can also mitigate mold and mildew from your home or business.
Our staff is highly trained in property damage restoration. From initial and ongoing training at SERVPRO’s corporate training facility to regular IICRC-industry certification, rest assured our staff is equipped with the knowledge to restore your property. With a nationwide system of qualified franchises, no damage is too large or too small for SERVPRO of Dyersburg/Union City.
If you would like to schedule service for your home or business, please call us today at (731) 627-6251!
Serving you since 1967, SERVPRO is the cleaning and restoration brand you know and trust.
Insurance and Payment Information
For a stress-free claims process, SERVPRO works with your insurance to help manage the insurance process and paperwork.
- AMRT - Applied Microbial Remediation Technician
- ASD - Applied Structural Drying Technician
- CCT - Carpet Cleaning Technician
- FSRT - Fire & Smoke Damage Restoration Technician
- IICRC Certified Firm
- UFT - Upholstery & Fabric Cleaning Technician
- WRT - Water Damage Restoration Technician
- Bronze Chairman Award