Crime Scene Clean-ups
Unfortunate, traumatic circumstances require empathy, respect, and experience. SERVPRO professionals are prepared both physically and mentally to assist you in any way they can. Traumatic events often involve biological and chemical contaminants. Whether your home or business requires hazmat, trauma, or crime scene cleanup, SERVPRO of Dyersburg/Union City is “Here to help.”
SERVPRO offers chemical, biohazard, and crime scene cleanup. Once the police have completed their investigation of a crime scene, cleanup and restoration can begin. Everything must be done in compliance with government, environmental, and health regulations. This involves an assessment of your property to determine the proper equipment and cleaning products needed.
Why Choose SERVPRO?
- #1 In The Clean-Up And Restoration Industry
- SERVPRO is a trusted leader in the restoration industry.
- Provide 24/7 Emergency Services
- In a hazmat event, urgency and immediate action are necessary. Biological and chemical hazards to your property expose you, your family, or your employees to potential health risks.
- Highly Trained Technicians
- SERVPRO professionals are trained to safely clean and remove bio-hazardous substances and dispose of them properly by OSHA, EPA protocols, and health regulations.
- Easier Insurance Claim Process
- SERVPRO will help you navigate the insurance claims process and coordinate the necessary paperwork for a quicker, easier experience.