Keeping Your Important Papers Safe
Like it or not, tornado season is nearly upon us! We want you to be prepared if the unexpected happens. Here are some tips to keep your papers and photos safe from the storm.
- Tip #1: Be sure to scan your important papers and documents such as your passports, house, deed and insurance papers so that you have easy access to them should the hard copy be destroyed or inaccessible
- Tip #2: Be sure to back up those precious photos so that they are not completely lost
- Tip #3: Use a cloud storage system such as Box, iCloud or even Amazon Cloud Storage to keep all your items safe.
For more information, visit: https://www.fema.gov/news-release/2015/11/18/keep-your-important-documents-safe-disaster
About SERVPRO of Dyersburg/Union City
SERVPRO of Dyersburg/Union City understands the stress and worry that comes with a fire or water damage and the disruption it causes your life and home or business. Our goal is to help minimize the interruption to your life and quickly make it "Like it never even happened."
SERVPRO of Dyersburg/Union City specializes in the cleanup and restoration of residential and commercial property after a fire, smoke or water damage. SERVPRO of Jackson/Crockett County can also mitigate mold and mildew from your home or business.
Our staff is highly trained in property damage restoration. From initial and ongoing training at SERVPRO’s corporate training facility to regular IICRC-industry certification, rest assured our staff is equipped with the knowledge to restore your property. With a nationwide system of qualified franchises, no damage is too large or too small for SERVPRO of Dyersburg/Union City.
If you would like to schedule service for your home or business, please call us today at (731) 627-6251!
Serving you since 1967, SERVPRO is the cleaning and restoration brand you know and trust.
Insurance and Payment Information
For a stress-free claims process, SERVPRO works with your insurance to help manage the insurance process and paperwork.
- AMRT - Applied Microbial Remediation Technician
- ASD - Applied Structural Drying Technician
- CCT - Carpet Cleaning Technician
- FSRT - Fire & Smoke Damage Restoration Technician
- IICRC Certified Firm
- UFT - Upholstery & Fabric Cleaning Technician
- WRT - Water Damage Restoration Technician
- Madison County Chamber of Commerce
- Bronze Chariman Award